I ordered 3 t shirts and one plastic bucket.Order arrived by way of post office with the plastic bucket broken (no protective packing materials), and one t shirt the wrong size which was a gift in needed soon.

Email customer service and they reshipped the t shirt and bucket By UPS GROUND, to my post office box. I guess dumb dumbs in shipping don't know that UPS doesn't deliver to a P.O. box unless its the UPS SMART POST service. Once again I emailed customer service and explained the problem.

I provided both my physical address and my postal address so they could choose which to use. I explained that time was short and needed t shirt asap. I received a phone call from customer service stating "I understand you want to change your shipping address", well NO, Duluth used the wrong carrier for the address I provided. So once again they sent a third package out with a plastic bucket and T shirt by UPS standard ground service.

At this point there is not enough time left for it to arrive in time for me to give it as a gift. Thanks to Duluth I had no gift for my cousin on his birthday and just before he shipped out for service in the Navy. The only good thing I can say about Duluth is they tried to correct their mistakes. The bad thing is that every try is another mistake.

VERY POOR QUALITY CONTROL IN THEIR OPERATIONS.

They need some type of double check system to keep mistakes from happening.I will never deal with them again.

I didn't like: Service sucks.

Had an Experience with Duluth Trading?

Comments