1.7

I ordered a women's jacket and based on their sizing chart, I needed a large.When I was placing the order there was a sign on the top of their website that said all orders over $50 have free shipping.

In addition to the free shipping, there were 3 colors of this jacket that were on clearance for $79.99 (originally $99.99). So, I ordered one of the clearance colors to get the lower price. Unfortunately, the jacket did not fit but when I spoke to the Rep she told me that since I needed it within the next 10 days that it would be easier to place another order and just return the jacket for a credit. So, that's what I did but at this time, I didn't realize until I went to my credit card website to make a payment and that they did charge me $11.99 shipping on the original order.

In addition, while I was charged $91.98 for the order, I was only credited $73.04 for the order. First of all, I wasn't supposed to pay shipping (they didn't charge me shipping on the 2nd order because it was over $50, so why did they charge it on the 1st order?) and they even had the nerve to charge me $6.95 to return the jacket back to them. Aside from the fact that I wasn't supposed to pay shipping to begin with, it doesn't even make sense that they charged me $11.99 to ship one way and $6.95 to ship the same item back! In addition, why should it cost me anything at all for shipping when their sizing charts are so off?

If I followed the chart and ordered the size that matched my measurements, but it doesn't fit, why should it cost me $19 in shipping charges? That's their error and they need to change their measurements on the charts. For the second jacket delivered, I paid exactly $79.99, which was the same cost as the first jacket because I ordered the same color which was on clearance, plus free shipping (because it was over $50).

Makes no sense to me but they've lost my business.While I have attached a link to the jacket below, they no longer have any of the colors left that were on clearance so the price you will see is $99.99.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of that i was charged shipping when it was supposed to be free and it was supposed to be free. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss "incorrect sizing charts" of duluth trading shoreline shield jacket and associated monetary loss in the amount of $19. Duluth Trading needs to issue a partial refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned duluth trading shoreline shield jacket in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Duluth Trading.

Had an Experience with Duluth Trading?

Comments

New Lenox, Illinois, United States #1239225

You never get credit for shipping unless they offer free returns.

Summerfield, Florida, United States #1198804

I agree, this policy is unfair to the consumer. When I liked the color turquoise tee shirt, I ordered two more and they are a totally different color, when I returned them, I was charged shipping and receive much less back than I paid, same with another order of tee and pants when the comment state they are not sized properly! Why should I be penalized for Duluth's inadequacies?