Duluth Trading - Paid $91.98 and only credited $73.04 when returning the item
I ordered a women's jacket and based on their sizing chart, I needed a large.When I was placing the order there was a sign on the top of their website that said all orders over $50 have free shipping.
In addition to the free shipping, there were 3 colors of this jacket that were on clearance for $79.99 (originally $99.99). So, I ordered one of the clearance colors to get the lower price. Unfortunately, the jacket did not fit but when I spoke to the Rep she told me that since I needed it within the next 10 days that it would be easier to place another order and just return the jacket for a credit. So, that's what I did but at this time, I didn't realize until I went to my credit card website to make a payment and that they did charge me $11.99 shipping on the original order.
In addition, while I was charged $91.98 for the order, I was only credited $73.04 for the order. First of all, I wasn't supposed to pay shipping (they didn't charge me shipping on the 2nd order because it was over $50, so why did they charge it on the 1st order?) and they even had the nerve to charge me $6.95 to return the jacket back to them. Aside from the fact that I wasn't supposed to pay shipping to begin with, it doesn't even make sense that they charged me $11.99 to ship one way and $6.95 to ship the same item back! In addition, why should it cost me anything at all for shipping when their sizing charts are so off?
If I followed the chart and ordered the size that matched my measurements, but it doesn't fit, why should it cost me $19 in shipping charges? That's their error and they need to change their measurements on the charts. For the second jacket delivered, I paid exactly $79.99, which was the same cost as the first jacket because I ordered the same color which was on clearance, plus free shipping (because it was over $50).
Makes no sense to me but they've lost my business.While I have attached a link to the jacket below, they no longer have any of the colors left that were on clearance so the price you will see is $99.99.
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Value for money|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Advertised vs Delivered|
What I liked
What I disliked
- That i was charged shipping when it was supposed to be free
- It was supposed to be free
- And their size chart was totally inaccurate
You May Also Like
- "FALSE ADVERTISEMENT!! I don't usually write reviews, however this website deserves one. I had four girls purchase bridesmaids dresses for my wedding because the pictures online look amazing. Although, when..."
- "The Blair VIP Plus program is a complete scam. I have been charged twice on my card for a charge of $14.95 for the VIP Plus program that promised to..."
- "Last week I ordered a cute sweater. Easy right? Nope. It arrived yesterday (from china) and it is not at all what was pictured on the web site. I am..."
- "This company has the worst return policy and the rudest customer service. They have the wrong part listed for a 1995 Jeep, send a part for a 2007 which..."
- "I bought this refrigerator after hurricane Sandy destroyed my home. Within 6 moths I began to notice rust like spots. I called then later I sent an e mail They..."
- "My adds were always in column alphabetical listing (C), which I was usually close to the top and supplemented my add with bold and or larger 1HS to 2HS ads..."
- " Attention: CEO: Beryl Raff CFO: Laura Kirsner COO: Joyce Hrinya Regarding Account Number: 480213852429 XX I purchased some jewelry from your company on July 17, 2014, and August 6,..."
- "What an utter bowel movement of a company. My refrigerator (Whirlpool Refrigerator Model WRX735SDBM02) is brand new and already the surface of the control panel is flaking and peeling away...."
- "PRISTINE, Megan Stotts was fully oriented on required painting 7 rooms w/connecting hallways, Stotts agreed to do the entire job for $3500, with a starting date of 12 November,2016. A..."