Duluth Trading - Paid $91.98 and only credited $73.04 when returning the item
I ordered a women's jacket and based on their sizing chart, I needed a large.When I was placing the order there was a sign on the top of their website that said all orders over $50 have free shipping.
In addition to the free shipping, there were 3 colors of this jacket that were on clearance for $79.99 (originally $99.99). So, I ordered one of the clearance colors to get the lower price. Unfortunately, the jacket did not fit but when I spoke to the Rep she told me that since I needed it within the next 10 days that it would be easier to place another order and just return the jacket for a credit. So, that's what I did but at this time, I didn't realize until I went to my credit card website to make a payment and that they did charge me $11.99 shipping on the original order.
In addition, while I was charged $91.98 for the order, I was only credited $73.04 for the order. First of all, I wasn't supposed to pay shipping (they didn't charge me shipping on the 2nd order because it was over $50, so why did they charge it on the 1st order?) and they even had the nerve to charge me $6.95 to return the jacket back to them. Aside from the fact that I wasn't supposed to pay shipping to begin with, it doesn't even make sense that they charged me $11.99 to ship one way and $6.95 to ship the same item back! In addition, why should it cost me anything at all for shipping when their sizing charts are so off?
If I followed the chart and ordered the size that matched my measurements, but it doesn't fit, why should it cost me $19 in shipping charges? That's their error and they need to change their measurements on the charts. For the second jacket delivered, I paid exactly $79.99, which was the same cost as the first jacket because I ordered the same color which was on clearance, plus free shipping (because it was over $50).
Makes no sense to me but they've lost my business.While I have attached a link to the jacket below, they no longer have any of the colors left that were on clearance so the price you will see is $99.99.
More Review Details
|Advertised vs Delivered|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Value for money|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
What I liked
What I disliked
- That i was charged shipping when it was supposed to be free
- It was supposed to be free
- And their size chart was totally inaccurate
You May Also Like
- "I purchased a prom gown for my daughter. I thought it would be great to go with their custom alterations. When I got the dress it was uneven...."
- "I ordered my dress and it came a few days before expected. I was super excited but when i opened the package my heart broke into pieces. The picture was..."
- "Ordered a dress and used the size chart provided as a guide and the dress adverised is on the right, the one I recieved is on left...it is not a..."
- "I purchased much. Latitude touring 102T 225 65R 17,a set of 4 from Mavis co. The date was 4/27/2012.When my NYS inspection was done today 6/10/2015 there was 25,681 miles..."
- "This company has the worst return policy and the rudest customer service. They have the wrong part listed for a 1995 Jeep, send a part for a 2007 which..."
- "My adds were always in column alphabetical listing (C), which I was usually close to the top and supplemented my add with bold and or larger 1HS to 2HS ads..."
- "When times are tight and then you come across an ad that offers a great product for a great price, only to see it is false is sad. I didn't..."
- "Purchased new headlights, and they came with two o ring seals that were ripped. So I asked if I could return for a refund, and they said, "Sure, you pay..."
- "Total lack of communication by Builder with each other and home owner. They will tell you what you want to hear and then stall or not do it. 9 months..."