2.5K views
2.5

We went out of our way to stop at the store in Wisconsin. After seeing the numerous commercials on television, it was a must visit.

Upon entering the store I was impressed with the design and material of the clothes. The price of everything was very high but figured this was American made quality. To my surprise, everything was made in either China or Vietnam.

I don't care how good the stuff is, I can't give my money to these countries.

Mike in PA

This person wrote the review because of "manufacturing" at Duluth Trading. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Duluth Trading to offer any options to resolve the issue.

The most disappointing in user's experience was manufacturing. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Duluth Trading duluth trading company clothing for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments

Will no longer buy from Duluth anyone else who went through the 60’s and 70’s shouldn’t either, we never got all of our guys back. Screw Vietnam

Duluth Trading, beware of deceptive sales and marketing practices. Their clothing products are not made in the USA.

Their so called “No Bull” all American store is exactly that - Bull.

There is really nothing American about it except for the name which was high jacked from the Duluth Pack store in Duluth Minnesota. Unlike Duluth Trading, Duluth Pack actually sells products made in the USA.

You really think any textile is made in USA. That ship sales with Clinton.

You pay for quality and fit. But if you want to buy America Only you'll be disappointed.

to Anonymous #1394517

Carhart is made in U.S.A.

to Will #1422617

Nope. Try again. Mexico!

to Anonymous #1500585

Round House, made in Shawnee, Oklahoma

Saint Paul, Minnesota, United States #1118248

I agree with you. I think it is pretty deceptive to have a name like they do and show what are lumberjack types sporting around in these foreign made(and probably poorly paid workers) clothes as if they were made in America. What a crock !

to bear #1130320

Not only that, but they charge as much as usa made stuff, then support communist who killed over 70 thousand americans. Very deceptive.

Hopefully mr.Trump can end this deception